Coed Beach 12v12 – Huntington Beach
RULES | SCHEDULE | STATS/STANDINGS
WHAT: Coed “No-Sting” Beach “CROSSFIRE” Dodgeball League*
*NOTE: “Crossfire” Dodgeball is a version of dodgeball where once you get pegged out, you line up on the backside of your opponent where you can still attack and peg players out. So you’re never “out” of the game!
WHERE: On the sand @ 14th St. and Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach
WHEN: Thursday evening games, 630 and 730pm
ROSTER REQUIREMENTS: Minimum 12 players per team, max 16 (must have at least 4 girls)
REGISTRATION FEE: $60 per player
TEAM REF FEE: None
- 10 week season with playoffs
- play on the beautiful shoreline of Huntington Beach
- 2 Divisions (competitive/social)
- team shirts provided
- discounts on food/drinks @ sponsor bar
- individual and team awards
- league parties and events!
SPONSOR BAR: Sharkeez Huntington Beach (211 Main St., Huntington Beach – 92648)
2 for 1 drink specials. Free appetizer platters.